Qualities I like in a Guy



someone who won't judge me for nodding my head and singing my favorite songs even if my singing sucks

preferably likes to anime and read manga. if not, accept that I like anime and manga

accepts that I may obsess over a male character

watch romance/action/cartoon movies with me

eats japanese food and desserts with me

cafe-hops with me

kind

loyal

understands that I need my space from time to time and leave me alone when I want to be alone

understands that I may not feel like returning messages as soon as possible and that I'm absolutely shit at texting as I'm so used to not texting people often.

drops me messages during the week such as 'good morning' or 'how was your day?' it doesn't have to be every day, but enough to let me know that you haven't forgotten me

takes initiative to start conversations as I can only go so far

does not get angry easily

patient

loves and doesn't mind having pets (dogs and cats)

has humor and makes me laugh

is a romantic and does romantic things for me

remembers my birthday and buys gifts for me

gives me bouquets of sweets / food / stitch instead of flowers

doesn't mind cuddling

eats the failed cakes I bake

doesn't mind I cannot do housework or cook

knows how to cook or at least doesn't mind learning how to cook together

does not prank me

motivates me to work out as I'm super lazy

is honest when I ask for his opinion on something, but soften the words so my feelings don't get hurt

puts in effort in your appearance and clothes but not too much. at least, don't wear shorts and slippers when we're on a date

understands that I prefer shorts and pants over dresses and skirts

put his phone away during dates and make conversation like a normal person

likes my family and friends

not too possessive

goes traveling with me and accepts that I'm a pain in the ass when traveling

control my spending as I tend to spend a lot at one go

understands that I do not like PDA and prefers doing things in private

not narcissistic

tries to get me out of my comfort zone, but doesn't force me if I don't want to do it

doesn't have to be handsome

understands that I'm stubborn

accepts that I'm an introvert and there may be things I'm not comfortable with

is not a spendthrift

is humble, not arrogant

tells me I'm beautiful and tries to raise my confidence when I say I'm not

Comments

Popular Posts